- Trevor Lawrence’s best player prop against the Kansas City Chiefs is the over for his passing attempts (-117) set at 36.5 attempts.
- Lawrence is projected for 260.5 passing yards in Week 2.
- The Jaguars quarterback has -148 odds to throw over 1.5 passing touchdowns against Kansas City.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Trevor Lawrence and the Jacksonville Jaguars are 3.5-point home underdogs to the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday. Gambling odds favor the over in most of Lawrence’s key passing props for Week 2.
After Trevor Lawrence led the Jaguars to a 10-point Week 1 victory, Florida online gambling sites favor Lawrence to throw more as underdogs to the Kansas City Chiefs.
Trevor Lawrence Passing Attempts Prop
- Over 36.5 Pass Attempts -117
- Under 36.5 Pass Attempts -112
Lawrence threw over 36.5 passing attempts in both games against the Chiefs in 2022. With 40 and 39 attempts across two games in Kansas City, the -117 legal online gambling odds for the over are valuable with Jacksonville expected to play from behind.
Trevor Lawrence Passing Yards + TDs Props
Lawrence is slightly favored to go under his 260.5 passing yards projection with -115 odds against the Chiefs.
Trevor Lawrence Passing Yards Prop
- Over 260.5 Passing Yards -113
- Under 260.5 Passing Yards -115
The Jaguars quarterback was held to 259 and 217 passing yards in two games against Kansas City last season. Lawrence went under 260.5 passing yards in 10 of 17 games last season.
Trevor Lawrence Passing TDs Prop
- Over 1.5 Passing TDs -148
- Under 1.5 Passing TDs +112
Although his passing yards are favored to go under, Trevor Lawrence has -148 odds to throw over 1.5 passing touchdowns on Sunday.
Lawrence threw two touchdowns in Week 1 and threw over 1.5 passing touchdowns eight times last season. The under hit in four of Lawrence’s last six games, giving the +112 legal sports betting odds some value.